Thursday 22 May 2014

Rambling on, Introduction.

     A serious art enthusiast with a zest for life,thrives off creating and exploring crafts.
This is just a small summary of myself, Im 18 years old currently still at college im just finishing up my Diploma which is in an art&design crafts course.

I have created this blog to post various art work , DIY projects and my thoughts and opinions on everyday things. I enjoy reading blogs about beauty, fashion and d.i.y projects so I would also like to post reviews and
opinions on those aswell!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and checking out my artwork, do not hestitate to comment everybody has an opinion and I would love for you to offer advice on how I can improve. If you are also new to blogger like myself I would be happy to check yours out and do the same for you!!

Thanks for dropping by 

Kels xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment