Saturday 24 May 2014

Lovely Lana

I absolutely love Lana Del Rey , I love her songs and vintage American style!(doesn't everybody?!) So I was inspired to paint her. I started this painting awhile ago I just never got round to finishing it... but its a start! ;)

In this painting I'm just using really cheap acrylics I picked up a set of 12 for like a quid!! (I Know! I'm such a cheapskate) It just goes to show you don't need reaaally expensive paints to get the best colour skin tones, as long as you take time with mixing and getting the desired colour!( layering colours is the best way)

I'm not by far a professional artist with tons of experience just practising and hopefully I can get this piece finished after all my college work is out the way.
I know I've hardly painted anything here sorry!

Kels xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment